Think Something You’ve Written has what it Takes to be Published On AR?
If the answer to that is yes, send us an email at email@example.com. You will need to include:
1) Your full first name and the first initial of your surname.
2) A short biography about yourself, 2-4 sentences in length.
3) A short synopsis/blurb of your work, no longer than 312 characters (including spaces).
4) Your short story. It must be under 6 000 words in length.
5) If your work is a short story, the subject line should be: “Short Story Submission: [name of your short story]”
6) If your work is a poem, the subject line should be: “Poetry Submission: [name of your poem]”
Aubade Rising will respond to each and every valid short story/poem submission to tell you whether or not you have been published and will endeavour to provide each and every valid submission with feedback.
By sending us an email with your work, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- Aubade Rising reserves the right to refuse the publication of any work for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- The above requirements not being met or being completed poorly.
- The work containing offensive and/or explicit material.
- The work not being of a sufficient standard for publication, as decreed by the editors of Aubade Rising.
- By emailing us your work, you grant Aubade Rising the permission to publish your work on this website and on other websites/publications produced partly by Aubade Rising. You still hold the full copyright to your work, which means that Aubade Rising can’t use your work for commercial gain without your explicit written permission.
- By emailing us your work, you grant Aubade Rising the permission to make minor grammatical edits to your story, biography and blurb.